Random Questions for the Females this PM?

Please

Ohhhhh Please paste in the Questions

Which would bother you more, to discover midget porn or racist websites on your daughter's computer?

Which new TV shows are you watching?

What is your favorite snack?

What things turn you off in a man?

If your friend was throwing a White Trash party, for Halloween, how would you dress and act?

What do you wish that you better understood about men?

• Favorite Answer

Midget porn. that would scare the f*ck outta me.

Which new TV shows are you watching?

Nonee.

What is your favorite snack?

Taquitos!

What things turn you off in a man?

Lol I sent you a whole list through email.

I would dress like a freakin red neck and.. well I wouldn't want to act too trashy, cause then I'd just feel nasty.

I think I forgot to answer this one in your email so... I wish I understood whyy they want everything so easy and get so frustrated by the word "maybe". It's actually kinda funny to say maybe to impatient guys though, they get all mad and cute :)

A. Racist websites.

Which new TV shows are you watching?

A. Bones, How I Met Your Mother, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.

What is your favorite snack?

A. small cakes, something light and crunchy

What things turn you off in a man?

A. Disrespect to others, arrogance instead of confidence, negative perspective, unwillingness to see things in my point of view rather just consider me and my emotions "irrational."

A. I probably wouldn't attend. That's downright racist.

A. Why do you guys love video games so much? Is it like shopping for you?

Pet peeves in women?

• Erika

How HOTT is it if a guy can cook dinner...extremely cook dinner? -extremely hoTT Is it honest if your company seems at your myspace internet site on occasion? (honest to bust you by ability of it? Like say you call in unwell on 11/20 and 11/21, then they see the %. which you published from those dates partying it up in Cabo...) that's honest - those pages are available for the everyday public to confirm - in case you do no longer elect you boss to confirm it then substitute the protection settings. Be easy, what concepts rush via your head once you notice an quite HOTT woman with a troll looking guy? That he would desire to be loaded whilst became into the final time which you had breakfast for dinner? in no way -i hate breakfast meals. have you ever or do you think of which you will "you comprehend" by way of ability of a foot rub down? no whilst it comes on the radio, what music are you able to no longer substitute the station rapid sufficient to supply up it? great ladies do no longer cry by ability of Fergie... that music is destructive! have you ever taken a bottle of wine into the tub tub? tub tub, no, warm tub, particular...

LOL.. midget porn.

Not watching TV at the moment.

Whatever

Cocky men.. bad hygiene.. disrespectful men.. I could go on.

I would not attend >_>

They're pretty easy to understand. A hell of a lot easier than girls..