which is a better match taurus and leo or taurus and pisces?

I'm a taurus girl, which would be a better match for me? Leo guy or Pisces guy?

Favorite Answer

Taurus would be bettter with leos . Pisces go better with virgoes cancers scorpios and capricorns. But anyways it could depend on the type of taurus they say taurus are controlling i know mostly women its true but they like everything to be how it should be nothing wrong with that. that can bring stability to a pisces life. For this to last i think u have to jus go with the pisces flow and dont try to be too dominating.

Your best matches as a Taurus are: Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.

Taurus and Cancer: an earth and water sign together. Combine earth and water and what do you get? Mud...not always the best combination! They treat each other as possessions and are jealous with no reason. However, they love the poetry of life and their pursuit of spiritual beauty can bring tremendous brilliance to their lives. But in this case the intensity and hypersensitivity of Cancer fares well with the solid and quiet Taurus. It makes them feel safe and secure that gives the relationship continuity. Both work very well together for the same goal and both love children. They know how to make their house a sweet home.

Taurus and Scorpio: an earth and water sign together. They have a few strikes against them in the form of rigidity, jealousy, and suspicion; however, caterpillars become butterflies when the timing is right. This pairing believes in hard work, unquestioned loyalty, and power of mind, body, and spirit. On the astrological wheel, they are opposite each other. Opposites really do attract. Taurus and Scorpio tend to be intensely passionate at first, but both love to control. Scorpio is secretive, needs challenge, and loves to spend huge amounts of time alone. The opposite, Taurus, needs security. They are sophisticated with entertaining and communication. This pair can be the perfect match or the worst warriors.

Taurus and Pisces: an earth and water sign together. Usually they will have a comfortable, stable life together while dreaming of what could have been,. might have been, if only... It's not too late to interject some sizzle into their relationship. Concentrate on developing your respective inner strength and you just might rediscover each other. If the Pisces is not too big a dreamer... this will be a sweet and happy relationship. Taurus provides grounding and solidarity to the Pisces who is usually swimming around dreamily in the world of illusion. They both are sensual, love to eat, drink and help others.

Why would you even believe in this nonsense. Listen kissyluv I have had two Pisces men in my life. Neither were cry babies. One is a scientist and chemist, the other was a mercenary. Both amazing men and wonderful lovers, but nothing to do with being born a Pisces.

a LEO!! im with one right now and i Love it! though Leos tend to be more controling in the relationship, a taurus is also more patient and understanding so it works. Plus..they both have very high sex drives which is also good! =)

A Taurus dating a Leo would be such a good fight to witness. I would not date a cry baby Pisces. Sorry I dated one of them too! He was such a big cry baby! Yes he was amazing only in bed and I could see him being a mad scientist other than that he was a cry baby and needed too much of my time!