Only girls!!! Please answer this!!?

Suppose there is this girl in your class, and she's constantly staring at you and trying to catch your attention, but she doesnt like you; all she wants is attention. You blatantly ignore her stares and you ignore her. If you ignore her, will she stop, or will she continue until you give in to her games??

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Tell her quite plainly that you're not interested in her games and that you'd prefer if she'd leave you alone.. if she's persistent this may just encourage her more, so I think the best solution after trying that is just to ignore her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She is probably a little soft in the head or threatened by you in some way. It sounds like she is trying to create an atmosphere of ostracizing you. You should definitely ignore the bully but you can expect aggression to increase before the bully loses interest and goes off to tag better sport.

Ask this on Friends and in Marriage and Divorce which has an excellent crowd who give good seasoned advice that transcends just marriage.

• 1 decade ago

ignore her.

for me, if i want a guys attention, and he gives me just the smallest amount, i take it way more than what it was meant to be,

on the other hand, if given TOO much attention, girls will find it annoying, and back away.

so extremes:

ignore, and eventually be ignored,

or annoying attention, and she will WANT to be ignored.

• 1 decade ago

i think maybe she secretly likes u.If you ignore her she may stop because shes not getting the attention she wants from you,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hmm... she sounds like the w-word...

Ignore her. She doesn't deserve attention if she is doing that.

• 1 decade ago

See the correct answer is to hit her with a chair. That ends the games right there and then....

• 1 decade ago

Ignore her. She will give up eventually.

• 1 decade ago

yeah ignore her. It will get worse before it stops, but it will stop

• 1 decade ago

you asked this like three times already.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.