Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is your favourite movie quote?

I can`t really think of any, I have so many! Tell me your favourite quote, who said it and what movie it is from. If you think this is an awesome question then star it!

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lol, i heard one today that i havent heard in ages.

(Karen standing in rain) My boobs tell me that there is a 75% chance that it is going to rain. - Mean Girls.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Your scientists were so busy thinking about whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should"

-Jurassic Park

"You fell prey to one of the classic blunders. The most well known is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less known is this, never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"

-Princess Bride

"Nothing is written"

-Lawrence of Arabia

• 1 decade ago

And... what about seat belts? To fasten, take the little end and stick it in the big end and... you know what? If you guys don't know how to use a seatbelt, just ring your call button and Tommy will come back there and hit you on the head with a tack hammer because you're a *retard*.

Source(s): Tommy Boy
  • 1 decade ago

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog:

Penny: Billy?

Billy: Hmm?

Penny: You're driving the spork into your leg...

Billy: Oh. So I am. Hilarious.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The movie Network-

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!'

You should probably watch the scene it is a very powerful scene here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ELleCQvew

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• 1 decade ago

"But if you want to leave, you can. I'll remember you though, just like I remember everyone that leaves." - Lilo and Stitch (The movie)

If you would like to know more check out this site:

http://www.lovingyou.com/scripts/quotes/quotes.php...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn't last 22 minutes. It lasts forever."

• 1 decade ago

The Whole "Say what" scene from Pulp Fiction.

• 1 decade ago

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.

Paul Atreides - Dune

Source(s): Dune
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

THe decisions we make now, echo in eternity

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.