Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is your favourite movie quote?

I can`t really think of any, I have so many! Tell me your favourite quote, who said it and what movie it is from. If you think this is an awesome question then star it!

Favorite Answer

Lol, i heard one today that i havent heard in ages.

(Karen standing in rain) My boobs tell me that there is a 75% chance that it is going to rain. - Mean Girls.

"Your scientists were so busy thinking about whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should"

-Jurassic Park

"You fell prey to one of the classic blunders. The most well known is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less known is this, never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"

-Princess Bride

"Nothing is written"

-Lawrence of Arabia

And... what about seat belts? To fasten, take the little end and stick it in the big end and... you know what? If you guys don't know how to use a seatbelt, just ring your call button and Tommy will come back there and hit you on the head with a tack hammer because you're a *retard*.

Source(s): Tommy Boy

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog:

Penny: Billy?

Billy: Hmm?

Penny: You're driving the spork into your leg...

Billy: Oh. So I am. Hilarious.

The movie Network-

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!'

You should probably watch the scene it is a very powerful scene here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ELleCQvew

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

"But if you want to leave, you can. I'll remember you though, just like I remember everyone that leaves." - Lilo and Stitch (The movie)

If you would like to know more check out this site:

http://www.lovingyou.com/scripts/quotes/quotes.php...

"Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn't last 22 minutes. It lasts forever."

The Whole "Say what" scene from Pulp Fiction.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.

Paul Atreides - Dune

Source(s): Dune

THe decisions we make now, echo in eternity