Is it a major or minor mistake on the SAT essay if I wrote the title of the wrong book by the same author?

I'm not sure if I put Pride and Prejudice or Emma. They are both by Jane Austen. I wrote about Emma though.

• Jenn
    Favorite Answer

Accuracy actually isn't important. They're not going to fact check you, so don't worry!

Writing the wrong author of the book you are using to support your thesis is a minor mistake and won't generally be counted against you as long as you had most of the details of the book correct.

Now... mentioning that the Vietnam conflict was started with the atomic bombing of Pearl Harbor... that would be a major mistake. I would also suggest that unless you can pull it off fabulously, you NOT make up stories. Essay readers are generally teachers who grade ETS essays for spare cash. I personally know a few of them They know the books you read, most of the time they have read them.. and fake books are rather obvious.

tell her... communique is a sturdy ingredient and each relationship desires communique. that's greater powerful for her to confirm from you than every physique else, and you comprehend that it replaced into incorrect and purely you comprehend ways you sense approximately your lady buddy... tell her the reality, if she loves you or fairly likes then you definitely she'll assist you clarify and in simple terms attempt to remember 2 issues, honesty is the main suitable coverage and the reality will set you unfastened. remember, communique is unfastened

they don't really care

they just look to see if you put some references in there

on my last essay i literally made up a book to support my thesis

Source(s): i got a 12 on that essay lol