Should I Get Gamefly?

Is it good? Is it fun? Is it a deal?

I need some opinions here guys before I seal the case.

Should I get Gamefly?

I'm a HUGE gamer.

I mean, literally.

I'm thinking about getting the $15.95 plan.

What do you think?

Favorite Answer

It being a deal or not just depends on how much games you play. Personally, I play just about everything that comes out.....I would be able to easily rent 5 games a month, if not more, from a local renter, gamefly saves me a lot of money, time, and stress from looking for games in stock at local rental stores. I have the 2 game plan which is 23 bucks(not including tax).

For me it takes 3 days to receive a game once it has been shipped(including the ship day), and they are supposedly expanding with more shipping centers.

Edit: Just wanted to comment on the poster that said, "if you want to keep games, then don't get gamefly." That isn't true at all........pretty much any game you rent from gamefly(even brand new ones) you can click "keep it," and get them for a used price....sometimes around $20 off. I know I like getting 360 games for around 45 bucks.

A good way to find out if you like it is to do the 10 day free trial before buying. Here's a link to the free trial:

http://www.musicdownloadreview.net/gameflytrial.ht...

The free trial is for the 2-at-a-time plan. If you decide you like it, then just stay on and it will charge after the 10 days are up. If you don't like it, it's easy to cancel and there's no charge.

Well, this is baiscally what YOU want to do. But I'll state my options.

If you like to KEEP the games (i.e. show them off to friends play them over and over in future), then no, you shouldnt get Gamefly.

If you want to play games just once, (i.e. Not a big fan of buying games and is a hassle to sell to Gamestop, etc.) Then yes, you should get Gamefly.

I've often heard that the game's are really low in stock when you try and order, so whenever excitement dies down for new games, then you should get them no problem, but other than that, I've heard few complaints.