JACK (Y!A) asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who's the "glue" of your team.???.?

This time, an easy question : Who's the "glue" of your team.???

"Glue" : the player who holds a team together and bring some leadership behind the best player of the team.

Example : Lakers = Derek Fisher

------------------------------------

Favorite Answer

Ummm Stephon Marbury was the glue of NY Knicks lol jk....

Well I think Chris Duhon is the glue for NY Knicks, he is mature and a good leader.

• Nice Question Jack.

Well my team is the Lakers, and I aqree with you Fisher is the true leader of the Lakers over Kobe Bryant.

He has been the "glue" to our team since the Shaq days, he was always the one that spoke up for the team, just by how he played on the court showed the great leader that Fisher was.

So I'll qo with Fisher, Kobe is a close second.

Lakers=Derek Fisher

particular the Yankees have been getting alongside okay, even with the recent gamers. while the Yankees had an off day in Clevland, CC Sabathia took almost each and all the group to a Cavaliers activity! honestly everyone's been getting alongside great, it rather is like they are all superb acquaintances on somewhat league group! BQ1- Melky Cabrera has been our guy from the seventh inning on. The Yankees have had alot of walk off/come from at the back of wins this season, yet as quickly as I examine this question, the 1st guy or woman i seen replaced into Melky! BQ2- Derek Jeter has gained 3 gold gloves and 3 silver sluggers, and that i'm hoping he wins his 1st ever MVP award this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days! =) BQ3- No I havent seen it, is it any reliable?

Alright my fave team is the Cavs and i actually think the glue of our team is Delonte West. A couple other guys here named Big Z, and he could be it, but i still think D. West plays a larger role. He is our second best defender behind LeBron and he can handle bigger players and shut them down pretty well. He is so important, that he played MORE minutes than LeBron James in the playoffs. This guy must be pretty darn important if he is playing more than the best player on the team!

Jason Kidd, he is a true leader and also the best leader in the NBA. He was the glue and leader of the 2008 olympic team and kept them together and only thinking about the team rather than individual success. Kidd knows how to get to the finals (did it twice) and will find aa way with this very talented Dallas team to get back there.

Well my favorite team is obviously the Lakers! And the glue that sticks them together is Kobe Bryant! He has so much leadership and he's so hyped about the team. Now the "tape" that holds the team together is Pau Gasol. It may not be as strong as glue but Pau sticks the team together!

Source(s): YK

Well..

I think the BEST player is David Lee

But I think the GLUE is Chris Duhon. He is the leader of the team, and like Hoopfan said, he is very mature.

Cavs= Zydraunas Illgaskas- NO i am not crazy since Lebron came into the league he and bron held the Cavs team together.And Z never gave up on the Cavs.

The future "Glue=Lebron or Mo Willaims(Mo just needs to improve his basketball I.Q. and passing)

I am A Lakers Fan and i think it is Fisher

He is A True Sportsman ,and "The Cleanest" player now