Who would win this fight?

Hulk vs Superman vs Wolvorine

Favorite Answer

sorry but im from planet earth and i would like to answer this how its good to answer. how can wolverine beat hulk . when hulk gets angry he blows everyboys brain out.wolverine would go atacking hulk and hulk will punch him with apsolute anger . hulk hand is way longer bigger and stronger than wolverines so he cant dodge that . after that hulk jump to wolverine and punch his face 100 times and wolverine dies

superman would win . he is apsolute strong

• NA

Wolverine is the most badass of all three characters. But your not asking who the most awesome of the three is. In a fight, I would say that Superman would win, I mean he's ridiculously powerful.

My favorite in this order: Wolverine, Hulk, Superman.

wolverine probally. superman NO WAY! he'd die in a second. he has no powers wht so ever. but hulk is strong

but wolverine is better!

Wolverine cause hes awesummm n CRazyyy

Wow! You stole my idea! I was gonna ask that! Anyway, I think Wolverine would win.

defiently wolverine!

i just love Wolvorine so i'll take his side.

• ErRor

wolverine...