Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

Only 1 visa prepaid credit card question?

Okay i bought one of those only1 visa prepaid credit cards from a gas station and it wokerd fine until i had to relaod it . So i go to a giant eagle store buy a reload it card for $4.95 and i put $35 on it to spend. Well when i try to switch the money over onto the only 1 card it wont let me i tried about 20 times i even did it online an it keeps saying it was unsuccesful. Can anyone help me please because customer service is confussin as **** and are just no help so if anyone knows what im going through please help me out.

Favorite Answer

there are some better prepaid cards here! prepaidnow.co.cc

• Scott

As far as I know if you buy another prepaid card and try to load the money on some other card it won't work. You'll have to use the second card.

If you're talking about a reload, they usually have you use the pre-paid card in the store so they can load the money on the prepaid card.

Yes.