who thinks there is a god?

Many people do not believes in god. I just want to know if you think there is a god

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The fact that humans even discuss the possibility of a God is proof that there is one. Why would someone spend so much time and energy denying something that really wasn't true?

Think about it. No one goes around lecturing and writing books refuting the existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster now do they?

Source(s): God is real and will judge the world in righteousness.
  • 1 decade ago

No. There is no evidence for God. And Christians can't refute this claim without vomitting up fallacies. On the contrary, I can very much refute the reasons why people believe in a God.

• 1 decade ago

There is a God. If there was no God, there would be no universe and you definitely wouldnt be here to even ask this question.

• i believe there is a god...

without god i would be living on the streets starving.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you didnt think God was, than you wouldnt be on this section of yahoo answers...

:D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes there is a God , who is the Creator of all things without error, if he took all these plants ,you cant live upon the surface of the earth , without water ,ponder please

Source(s): reason
  • kathie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No. "He" is not in our presence, I do not see him, therefore, he does not exist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.