carolyn asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

mark (avon) makeup question?

so i think i found the right foundation for me, but now i wanna know whats the right way to put it on?

many people say i should get moisturizer so what would be a good moisturizer to get..?

and should i use a brush to put on the foundation (its a powder) or the sponge they give you, and should i put on moisturizer first?

and lastly, does mark. Powder buff foundation cover up small pimples and make your skin look even?

thanks so much! :]

Favorite Answer

You should use a moisturizer that works best with your face. I personally use the mark. For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30. It works wonderfully. But you do need to go with the needs of your skin type. When you use a foundation brush the product goes on smoothly and evenly. So its best to use a brush, but you don't have to have to. I think that the Powder buff foundation well help cover up the redness of small pimples, but of course you will still have the bump.

Before you put on any make up make sure you have a clean face. Use a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. And again use the ones that are for YOUR type of skin. It will tell you if its for dry, oily, normal, combination, etc.

Good luck!

Source(s): Personal experience and mark. Representative

A nice moisturizer I like is Dove Deep Moisture with Spf 15

I would use a kabuki brush or a buffer brush to apply your foundation , it will apply it nice and even .

its allll preference.

no one can tell you which moisturizer to get, no one can tell you if you should use a brush or a sponge, because its all about what works for you and what skin type you have. so if someone says "oh, get ___ moisturizer" and they have dry skin, and you have oily skin, itll just make you break out.

im debating on ordering Mark.

lemme knw if it works good. yeahh?

but i would definitely say use a brush;i hate the sponges.