Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever actually done this?

I know this is juvenile but has anyone ever tried to do a spell? Like a love spell or something? And what kind and does it work?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

when i was 7 i tried to bring my two dolls alive after i watched bride of chucky i had a small plate thing that belonged to my dead uncle that had the star of david on it and i layed my dolls on it and i turned off the lights and lit a candle and i tried to repeat what tiffany said on the movie ..but after i did that nothing happened....but i did scare my sister into believing that my dolls were alive and the sad thing is that she was 12

• 1 decade ago

I tried doing a spell that is suppose to keep unwanted people out of your home or to forget them to keep people away you are to put salt in the thresh hole of the door you use to enter your home the person comes and when they go u sweep the salt away and they won't come back and the other you write the name on a piece of paper and then burn it it makes you forget i was young so i don't remeber if it work but hey feel free to try it

• 1 decade ago

After watching an episode of Bewitched, I tried to cast a spell to clean the house, nose wiggling included. As soon as I did it, the internet and cable went out, so I cleaned the house out of boredom.

So, yeah, I guess it worked! Heh.

• 1 decade ago

Doesn't work. But may give you the confidence to get that guy you want. You can use more real "spells" to get guys you know that? Get what I mean?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, they work, people wouldn't devote their entire lives to learning something if it was not real, that being said, love rituals (real ones) are very complicated and it can sometimes take years to master the power to perform one. If you happen to need my help with something, feel free to email me and explain your situation, I specialize in this sort of thing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God...punishes people who work spells. Even if they didn't think they believed in him at the time.

Spells...can seem to work...but like anything...can also seem to have lots of bad things happen too.

• Mami
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I watched the movie the craft and got some friends at school and called the gods and guess what..WE could not sleep,eat and nothing happend but 2 yrs later something did and one of them died in freak accident and I got KNOCKED up.

amazing but true.I THINK we called the wrong god who shows up yrs later.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I tried a mermaid spell and it didnt work and now i feel stupid that i tried it lol. o well haha it was fun.

• 1 decade ago

Yea ive tried lol. No luck

• i am a Wiccan and Witch.

but its not all abour spells.

and yes mine work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.