? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Scariest movie you've ever seen??!!?

Some friends and I were talking about scary movies and the scariest ones they have ever seen and the ones they are most terrified of that they have seen before and it got me thinking. I cannot name amovie that has just stuck with me that has just scared the socks off of me.

i am 19 so i dont get scared easy but i was hoping some of yalll could give me some suggestions of some movies that are really freaky.

im not really all about the blood and killing movies more like haunted stuff and paranormal happenings ya know.

whats the scariest movie you have ever seen or know of. i just wantt o see something that will scare the hell outta me lol

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

'The Blair Witch Project' scared the hell out of me.

• 4 years ago

the unique Psycho, I observed it whilst i grew to become into 8, and that i could no longer take a bathtub for 2 years! another stable ones are Halloween, Rosemary's infant, The Shining, Friday the thirteenth, A Nightmare on Elm highway, The Exorcist, The Texas Chainsaw bloodbath and evening of the residing ineffective!

• 1 decade ago

definatly Drag Me To Hell

I jumped out of my seat so many times. it was a good movie to. the Last House On The Left is not scary, just sad, no matter what reviews say. I had to add that. lol

The movie Qurantine (I'm not good at spelling) is really scary too

• 1 decade ago

The original "House of Wax" with Vincent Price. Nothing touches it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

paranormal activity is supposed to be like the scariest movie ever.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the ring and the grudge are good ghost/haunted movies

• 1 decade ago

Final Destination(original) because the foe is death and death is inescapable

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.