Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What is "Jonas" about?

honestly, i have watched it once or twice and wtf is it about anyways?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just a comedy about 3 famous boys trying to live a normal life getting into mischief and keeping it real. its pretty funny if u ask me

• 1 decade ago

JONAS, previously promoted as "J.O.N.A.S.", is a Disney Channel Original Series created by Roger S. H. Schulman and Michael Curtis, starring the Jonas Brothers. The brothers appear as the "Lucas Brothers", the three members of the fictional band "JONAS" who try to live a normal life in the face of stardom.

Source(s): Wikipedia
  • 1 decade ago

It's about the Jonas Brothers going to school and at home. They get into trouble and at the end there's a solution. They deal with fans, like Macy (Nicole Anderson). It's sometimes about love and Joe and Stella's (Chelsea Staub) relationship.

• 1 decade ago

about the jonas brothers, its funny stupid

well if you dont like the jonas brothers then you d just think its stupid

but i love them so since they cant act its pretty funny

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's loosely based on their real lives. The show is about the other side of fame...them going to a regualr school, having everyday antics, etc...you just have to watch it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's just like the Sex and the City ting in the beginning...It was once thought lazily to be called "Sex in the City" but no! It is Jones Bros for sures. They also, enjoy Jonesing for stuffs...

• 1 decade ago

it is a comedy about the Jonas brothers life. i dont really like it that much

Source(s): i watch disney channel
  • 1 decade ago

it's about the jonas brothers but they are in highschool.

• Seriously they are bad actors, their shows should be cancel.

• 1 decade ago

haha i dont think it has a purpose like house or sumthing.....i like them but i dont really like the show that much...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.