Raymen asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

RB situation please help?

ok i dont know who to start this week for fantasy football my rb are Thomas Jones who's playing on monday night against the Dolphins,Glen Coffee who's playing the falcons ,Ahmad Bradshaw who's playing raiders, Jerome Harrison who's playing the bills.....right now I'm starting Ahmad Bradshaw against Oakland and Glen Coffee against Atlanta should I play anyone else please help

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd go with Glen Coffee. He's gonna get Frank Gore's touches in the run-first 49ers offense since Gore is out.

Thomas Jones will be facing the #1 ranked run defense in the league [allowing only 61 yards a game], so I wouldn't go with him.

The Browns' go to guy is WR Mohamed Massaquoi, so Bradshaw probably won't be getting many touches.

• 1 decade ago

here's my order coffee, harrison, bradshaw and then jones. You should probably start the first two i listed as your rb's and then bradshaw at a flex position if you have one.

• 1 decade ago

sounds good with what u have....maybe consider playing jerome harrison because the bills defense is not tht good in my opinion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.