I love being a woman do you?

I ask this because I love getting dress up and I love being pampered.

Favorite Answer

i do too :)

except periods grrrrrr

Yes, I love being a woman but my way of dressing is a nice pair of pants,sweater or jacket and regular shoes (no heels). I wear little make-up. I don't like being pampered.and I try not to be the center of attention. I had a friend who was late for everything and when she drove and get to a gathering late, we would have to make a grand entrance and everyone would look at and make a big fuss. Now when it was my turn to drive we left at a good time, no grand entrance and no fussing. I am an independent woman.

As a long time married cross dresser with a very supportive, understanding, accepting, knowledgeable, helpful wife who has taught me all the traits of emulating women from presentation, standing, sitting, walking, mannerisms, make up, hair, nails, etc with an extensive wardrobe including 42 pair of HIGH HEELS (and I do mean HIGH) - I TRULY ENJOY BEING A GIRL / WOMAN / LADY.. so much so that I've more or less "divorced" myself from the male gender due to all their stupidness - mistreating women, drinking, foul language macho male "crap" etc..

Rachelle In High Heels

I'm glad you love being a woman. I love being a man. Enjoy life. Enjoy existence. Love every second of your lifetime. Don't let anyone get to you by putting you down, for whatever reason, ever! Love your life, it's the only one you've got.

• pj

youbetcha! don't get to dress up much, nobody ever pampers me, but i'm on my knees everyday thanking God that He chose to make me any kind of woman...even trans!

and, by the way...being trans...never did have those periods. <whew> from all i've heard, i don't miss that part!

I would like to be a woman sometimes, but as I get older I become more and more grateful that I'm a man.

I love doing a woman...They dress up and pamper me

i despise being a woman.

if i was man i wudnt have periods, i wouldnt be put down by sexists, and i could love girls like i do now....except it would be easy

Men have it easier, and sure that's nice and all.

But I do love being female.

d;

• A

Some parts I HATE, some parts I like.

Periods? I could do without those. >.<