Honestly did any St. Louis Cardinals fan cry?

After being eliminated from the playoff did any Cards fan shed tears, I did not but i sure do feel like crying I'm a die hard cardinals fan.

Who's asking for your pitty Amy?? lol typical Cub fans then you ask why you guys dont win Milton is right about your fans. I will just think about the cubs. Thank you for making my day hahahaha.

I think most of ya miss understood me when i said cry, not like is the end of the world but you know a tear or 2 might come out anyways thanks for does not being assholes.

Favorite Answer

probally a lot did

..tough loss man

The Cardinals just won the World Series three years ago. Of course it's devastating for them to be swept, but cry over it? No. Sorry for being harsh....

Actually, do your edited "detail", Cubs fans are very loyal to their players as long as the players are fair to the fans. We will treat players like kings, which can be unfortunate when players like Sammy Sosa roll around. Milton Bradley is an idiot who called Cubs fans racist, when we have a history of having successful African Americans that Cub fans adored.

I might not be as unsympathetic to the cause as Amy was, but it's true that you guys just won 3 years ago. I was stunned the Cardinals were swept, but it IS a little funny that last year, they were mocking Cubs fans about this? I don't know....

I did wish it would be a more exciting series, though. I guess Cardinal fans have somewhat experienced what Cubs fans have gone through.

We should all just put this behind us!

well, no. I had homecoming, so i was busy. And i kinda accepted the fact we were out. Watching the nlds was the most upsetting thing ive watched. 1st game carp cant pitch and we cant hit. De rosa throws a ball into right, i mean plz. Wainwright was massive in his game, but offense, bullpen, and holiday dont back him up. After watching this series none of them deserved to advance other than wainwright. They couldnt pick up the intensity last bit of the season. wainwright was the only bit of quality and they couldnt get him his win in the playoffs or last month of the season. shoulda been 20 game winner. The last month was so sad. Cry three tears for stl. 1 for the cardinals 1 for wainwright and 1 for the rams casue they really suck

I hope that the ones who crowded this site with their overconfident statements (not questions like they're supposed to be) about how the Cards will emerge the champions of the world cry their eyes out and spiral into a deep, dark depression. However, I've got nothing against the true Cards fans who stick by their team despite their loss instead of jumping on the bandwagon to the Yankees or Phillies. Thanks for the great series.

No, but I felt extremely disappointed and let down.

To Ami: I don't know what Cardinal fan you are talking about but I have never heard any Cardinal fan tell a Cubs fan to kill themselves. Though the Cubs do have a very bad fanbase full of whiners and bandwagoners.

My eyes were moist. Im choking back tears and Ive lived in Southern Wisconsin for 3 years. I was upset that my Brewers swept them when there was nothing to play for. Thats what a Cardinals fan is.

I dont know if any of them cried, I imagine they are all just shell shocked, not knowing what hit them, expecting to wake up from this bad dream tomorrow, and start the playoffs all over again.

• Fungo

Die hard Cubs fans did not cry either for the Cardinals 3 game drubbing by the Dodgers. Welcome to the "club".

I'm laughing at the Cardinals fans. LAUGHING. I hate them all. Their failure is my pleasure and seeing them EPIC FAIL made my day. Serves them right. I dont feel a single bit sorry for these so called "best fans in baseball" because these were the same people who constantly tell cubs fans to go kill themselves because the Cubs will never win a world series.

• Tootoy

The one person I'd like to meet is an LA Times sports writer who predicted the Cardinals will win in 3 games..... lol...lmao.

I cried when my uncle died baseball isn't enough to make me cry over. Even though I am a die hard fan.

Source(s): Bye- Bye Birdies