How can I get away with smoking, without my parents knowing?

I am 15,

(yea i know im going to get a lot of crap)

I know its a disgusting habit,

and im too young,

and it makes you ugly

and it kills you.

and its illegal for minors.

Honestly, I cant help it.

I really need a smoke right now, but both my mom and dad are home and in the other room~

they both smoke but im afraid they will smell it while im doing it..

please help im desperate!!

(please do not even answer if your gunna give me sh*tt k?)

Favorite Answer

Its all good..I smoke sometime too..Umm..I usually wait till my mom is sleeping and go out the backdoor and do it..Or just say you forgot something in your car and do it quick but take perfume and make sure the smoke doesnt blow directly onto you

Well too late, but what I'd suggest next time is that you just go to whichever one is the softer touch and ask if you can have a cigarette. That isn't the same as being caught smoking, you aren't going to be punished for it, and that way you can sound them out about whether they'll be OK with you smoking, either they'll give you one reluctantly or ask if you smoke or start getting used to the idea that you do.

Kid, I'll get a lot of thumbs down, but I was in your situation as well. It all started when I was driving when I was 16. I stopped at a yellow and the guy in front of me went through and got broadsided. He died, along with his passenger.

This is when I decided life is too short to avoid adversity.

I pretend to take a shower, and turn the water on to create moisture, and then spray aerosol deodorant everywhere to mask the scent.

Good Luck

Your 15 and posting half naked pictures of yourself on here. Do you know many pervs are on this website. And you shouldn't be smoking.

• Steve

Don't smoke, you already smoke when you walk anywhere, not talkin about cigarettes hehe. Your too beautiful for that. I answer and give my opinion.

Smoking isn't cool. I'm surprised you kids haven't figured that out by now.

I'm gonna be real with you here hun

Don't do it.

Your going to ruin your own life and maybe someone elses

• i wouldnt do it if i were u but when i know girls your age that go in the bathroom put the fan on and do it.

they won't smell it if they smoke....at least they won't smell it as quickly as someone that doesn't. use a spray deodorant or candles.

well....u juz wrote a shitty question....yu know wat smoking do 2 your body...u see the commercials....juz try to stop....call 311 for help...or use those patches...im sorry but i are odee crazy 2 be smoking at 15