If the European countries can learn to trust each other and form the EU, why can't the East Asians do it?

and form an East Asian Union? You think the French likes the Germans? I don't think so. But it is strategically sensible. That's why they have the EU. You people are making these international affairs like kindergarten children stuff. "oh you hate me I don't like you" Blah Blah blah.

It's all about power and prosperity. Not petty emotions. And the East Asian Union would take over the world with ease.

You oppose it becaue you are afraid...

Update:

Animal seeking kindness STFU if you aren't Japanese. You don't speak for us you stupid foreigner.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Julio
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The EU has been one failed policy after another. Believe me you don't want that in Asia.

• 1 decade ago

Because there is no need to do so. Each Asian country is content with its own distinct culture and distinct identity, and they are doing fine as separate entities. Also, there are so many different types of governments that there would be problems if they all united under one government.

Anyways, the question should be directed at Africans. Why can't they lay down their AK-47s and stop recruiting child soldiers, organize, and work to end poverty?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well...maybe its because most european countries like each other and are at peace, and of course east asians countries wont join together with peace..i mean the Chinese and Japanese pretty much hate each other still, and the north and South koreans of course hate each other, and don't forget the Chinese and mongolians kinda hate each other i mean the mongols did try to invade the country, but then again so did germany tried to invade England...lol i don't know. maybe they cant get along as well as the europeans.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

@ Animal seeking kindness................... if you know about economy, you would know how much business opportunities China has for foreigners, and how many jobs availalbe for non-labor type foreigners, and 1.3 billions of people to consume their import products. China actually be the one who stops foreigwer and foreign products from going to China .

You have to see things deeper instead of the superficial images.

@ Kevon H................. Mongol has created a dynasty in china and is part of our history. They are one of the biggest sub ethnic group in china. I havent heard anyone hate mongolians or vice versa.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mann
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

They probably did that one reason being the borders are very close

travel-friendly

East Asia is all islands

• 1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.