Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Im so annoyeddddd????

So like, a few months ago I cut my hair above my shoulders, like. Chin length. Well, I gotta say.. I HATE IT! It looks horrible! it makes my face look fat and I look horrible in pictures. Its starting to grow out a little, now its just about at my shoulders. Its frustrating trying to make it look nice, I cut it like 4 months ago and its still just alittle bit longer! How much longer do you think itl take to get it below my collar bone?!

HK: Im not whining. Guess what, I dont look just like you, so oviously I wont look as great as you think you look.

that all depends. how are you treating your hair? if it is damaged, it could take up to a year! if its healthy, probably like 3, maybe 4 months tops. take vitamins for your hair. it will make it grow a lot faster! oh, and dont brush it to often. if you brush it to often, it will cause your hair to become damaged. and, unless you have a heat protectant, dont straighten it! also, i once had a horrible haircut that made my face look fat, and what i did was i curled it! even if your hair is naturally curly, try maybe soft waves. but dont forget to use a heat protectant! i reccomend paul mitchells super skinny serum. you can get it at your local hair parlor. also, to make your face look skinnier, maybe try some eyeliner.

XOXO,

SCENE_QUEEN

Source(s): add me: myspace.com/hott_stuff96

Im not sure, but i dont think it would take as long as a year..

it really depends on how fast your hair grows,

your hair grows about a 1/2 in. per month.. make sure if you are straighting it or blowdrying your using protector so it doesnt burn the ends of your hair.

depends how fast your hair grows, for me it might be about 2 months but it is probably different for you

stop whining. I cut my hair, then I realized short are better cause then I use less shampoo and get less knots.

if you dont wanna wait... you can just get a hair weave or just get extentions.... its kinda costy but if your up for it do it

probably like a yearrr but you can get extesionsss....i wouldnt do it tho

answer mine <3

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At1Pm...