Tim

Is this girl interested in me or just wants to be friends?

Here's our texts:

Her: "Hey what are you doing today?"

Me: "What up? Nah I ain't doing anything that I know of cuz I don't got a whip lol. Why you wanna do something?"

Her: "Oh idk I just wanted to see what you were doing. What did you do last night?"

Me: "Nm really. I thought about you actually. How was the concert?"

Her: "I didn't go. Sammy and Leo couldn't make it and I didn't want to go by myself."

Me: "Well I'm here if you wanna do anything this weekend just let me know. Forget them."

Her: "Ok, I think I may head go to the mall on Sunday to catch a movie if you want to come with me."

Me: "Sure I'd love that. Sounds good."

Her: "Ok I'll text you to let you know when the movie starts. See you tomorrow. :) "

And what are your opinions? Does she like me? Should I make a move?

• Liz
    Favorite Answer

First, thanks for including your conversation. A lot of times its difficult to give an opinion when there isn't enough info to go on, so thanks for that! =)

Now, girls are difficult creatures to deal with. Yes, we do give mixed signals, and NO, just because she "invited" you to the movies doesn't mean she likes you, because she may not actually be viewing this as an invitation for a date. In fact, she probably is not. She did not say "Hey, would you like to go to the movies with me on Sunday?", she basically said "Oh, I am already going, but you can come along too if you want."

I just wrote a post for my blog on escaping the Friend Zone. I highly recommend you read it. It gives you the signs on if she sees you as just a friend, as well as what to do about getting her to see you as boyfriend material.

Basically, if you want her to think of you as more than a friend, you need to change the way she thinks...about you. It is very difficult, but not impossible.

The link to my blog is in my profile, check it out and email me if you have questions or need to talk =)

Source(s): My dating advice column is run every week in my college newspaper, and I also have a dating advice blog. Want to know if she likes you? Want to know how to get a girl's phone number? Want to know where to go on your next date? Want to know what things girls find most attractive in a guy? Check out my Yahoo! profile for a link to my blog for answers to all your dating questions, or email me for personal counseling!

She definitley like u...because if she only wanted u as a friend she would not have asked u to hang out after u said ud been thinking about her. Make a move before its too late.

2 me it seems she kinda backs away when u flirt with her and just wanted something 2 do over the weekend but that may just be shes not used 2 flirting back.id wager she likes another guy and is playing her cards

Source(s): imma gurlll:)

Srry to disappoint you but i think tht she thinks of you as just a friend. But if you really want more with her make a move and let her know tht you want her, and maybe she will come around.

dudeeeee stop sounding sooooo desperate!!! thats just kinda sad... but ya based on the last few txts, she like u... cuz thats totally what i would have said lol XD