ok i lyk ths boy but he is my bros friend but i think he lyks me bak i meen he alway stares at me wht can i do?

ok i lyk ths boy but he is my bros friend but i think he lyks me bak i meen he alway stares at me wht can i do?? bcuz i thnk he is afraid to ask me out nd im afraid to ask him out evn if lyks me he wuld probably start gigglin bcuz my bro wuld be around

Update:

BTW IM USIN MY SHORT SPELLS DUH

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

well. lets not jump to conclusions. he may be staring for other reasons. but if he does like you then you should approach him. if thing move forward from there then you should let your brother know the status of the relationship.

Source(s): me
  • 4 years ago

Jhonny depp he's hilarious! And he has a british accessory! ( me and my cousin adore that for the period of a guy!) Btw you will possibly desire to have orlando bloom interior the recommendations! he's smokin warm! ( He'd be warmer with a british accessory like jhonny nonetheless.) Or rupert grint he's ron interior the harry potter video clips he's gorgous! And has a british accessory! lol

• 1 decade ago

first, you can go back to school and learn to spell. After that, just talk to him and get to know him! Don't flat out tell him how you feel, but try to become friends and see where it goes from there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just continue to be nice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

is your bro overprotective?

bc then that wouldnt work.

and dont go outwith bros friends.

its really not a good idea.

mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200910...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could work on your spelling...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.