Weird question but heck why not just ask.?

If an american citizen wanted to try to experience what a immigrant has to go through like swimming through the river and surving the deserts, and if you were caught and the only reason why you wanted to do it is to see how it is for them to come (experience it) by but you were legal. What fines would you get ?

I am not gonna do this but I just wonder, lol i wonder what would a officer would think if you were caught and you were an american

I by no mean am racist

JUST A QUESTION

Favorite Answer

If you're in the desert or a river, whatever, and you're a citizen with ID in your own country, you are doing an excursion.

Unless you're on private property, you can go anywhere you want.

In view that these said officers are expecting to see, in such areas, illegal immigrants trying to cross, you could be apprehended. But after a show of ID and a simple explanation that you want to experience the trek of the illegal immigrant, etc., etc., no, you'd be told to be safe and keep your nose clean and be on your way.

Hopefully, you're not trying to aggravate the officers or doing it so that you would impede their activities as border patrol. See, that would be something else. The first thing I'd think of as a border patrol is smuggling, that would be a concern for someone trying to wing the borders on foot. Just be clean and honest.

Hope that helps.

Well that is a very random question lol.

First of all, I doubt that anyone would want to try that just to see the real outcome. I am assuming that if an officer did catch an actual American posing as an ilegal immigrant they would probably release them without any charges if they were properly identified as a citizen of America.

Then they would be in extreme wonder as to why it all happened.

You do realize that people DIE from what you want to experience just for the hell of it.... right? The numbers are a lot higher than what you probably think because it's not well covered in the nightly news. Try something safer like bungee jumping.

• Anakin

I had an American Citizen friend that did something similar to what your asking, he did it many times. Nothing ever happen no fine was given to him....just pissed off border patrol officers.

• ?

She only shoved you out the door because of the fact you decide on for to snoop around in her cellular telephone the place you will see the different guy she has been relationship. Now it's time to eliminate you.

I am sure you could find a military style course when you could go thru that experience if you like the idea

lol you know i've always wondered the same thing, i really think you wouldnt be in that much trouble, maybe just a couple hundred $ fee for stupidity

If you did not have your ID, they would "process" you. Once you were printed and your prints came back, they would know you were just a citizen on an "adventure".

You wouldn't get a fine, it's not illegal to walk in the desert.

He would give you a fine for "whatthefuckery"

Other than that, he would just give you the death stare