Questioning American Morals?Please everyone who sees this answer!?

Are you planning on waiting to have sex for the first time till your honeymoon?

And are you male or female?

I want a good idea of who is and who isnt lacking that moral.

Thanks. OH, and be honest. No real sense in lying, hmm?

Update:

Hey L4D, im not trying to push my views on you but ur only nineteen. what i heard u say made me think u were thirty something and unmarried. 19 is a bit too young to have sex as you have. when was ur first? age fourteen? gosh. but anyway, thanks for the answers, even u.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • JC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I can answer, but it would be skewed for the fact that I was molested until I was 10 and raped when I was 12. So was a virgin until I made the personal decision to have sex? No.

I did have sex with my bf of 3 yrs in high school. Although I must add that my previous experiences might have altered that decision and it may have been different.

BTW, Im 41 yrs old and been married for almost 22 years.

• 1 decade ago

Personally I can respect people who believe that and know one guy who is dead set on that. It makes sense.

Me though, i prefer to do it before. Way before. Because chances are that first time will open your eyes that all along you were holding it up high on a pedastal when in the end it isnt. My first time was in the wrong place with the wrong person, but as soon as it was over, suddenly it wasnt such a big fear/deal.

As shallow as it might be, I find it a whooole lot harder to stay with someone in a relationship if they cant satisfy me sexually...

So if i was married to them and it turned out they couldnt ? They better have one seriously kick *** personality..

personality comes first , hands down , but in the end a lot of marriages break up for that same reason, so i know im not alone :) you need a healthy balance.

Male, age 19.

• 1 decade ago

I have been having sex with my sweetheart but I respect someone who chooses to wait. Just dont let a Good man get away because he doesnt agree with you on this issue.

Im a man age 35

Best wishes

steve

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

personally i want to stay a virgin till i'm married because im scared that otherwise my husband wont love me >.< its not really a moral thing more self confidence i guess.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am sexually active and not married.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.