Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever ventured in the R/S section and how was that experience ?

danger danger... lol..

Seriously ..though.. if atheists do not believe in God thats their choice..but why be in the R/S section to insult God and people who ask serious Christian Questions ?

LMAO HOW fitting yahoo wanted to post this in jokes and riddles .

Favorite Answer

their logic:: we should insult that which does not exist

Lots of Violations, of the worst sort--just some stalker getting his panties in a bunch, and keyword searching every Answer I had for a word or phrase and blindly reporter trolling on that.

Really. I don't know how *any* of these people can sleep at night, claiming they have the moral high ground out of one side of their face and then being so hostile and aggressive out of the other. It doesn't make any sense. The more people know, the less we understand--that's a *human* condition, we all get that way. And there's an awful lot of "Certain knowledge" people on R&S, most of whom don't make any sense.

Then again, they're fundies. Yes, even the Atheists lately. It is humanly possible to be *that* uptight about any ideology--just ask a card-carrying PETA Vegan sometime. I shouldn't be surprised. They're all on the opposite side of the *Planet* from reason or sense.

I'd ignore them, ok, and live and let live, if some of them didn't have a doctrine or three that had "the end of the world" or "conquering the world" on their agenda. You know? ^__^

what is the r/s section? it it like the x-rated corner at the blockbuster or something?

edit: oh whooPS, its the religion section on yahoo. yes and no

i have, but i don't insult.only to add a comment when they go over the top like the born again Christians with there closed conservative little minds..crazy PPL in my opinion

ps-iam protestant another branch Christianity along with 80% of America or so Ive heard.. but i guess i dont have a name for my religion is sort of a mix.lets not get into that but i believe in recarnation since i don't really go to church and i`am spiritual not religious..if you put if that way

and iam am not closed minded, i basically accept people fr who they are.

• hauge

definite and it rather is almost as undesirable as this place, yet with much less foul language. Atheists make stupid moronic jokes approximately God and faith, Christians do not act like Christians anymore than Muslims right here act like Muslims. Atheists make exciting of non secular people and non secular people make exciting of them and tell them they're going to hell.

I got 2 violations in that section and a million insults from every religion/nonreligion

Source(s): im a christian....

I know right? You believe what you believe and I choose to believe in God, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

Do whatever you do and stay out out the R/S and agnostics also apply, if they go there to bash my beliefs.

Go ahead, you make me stronger-so if they're ignorant like that-KEEP IT COMING!!

I'd rather ask a religious question in Dining Out >Thailand>Puckett

R/S is full of some really strange people with opinions that are really out there !

Yeah.Actually,I hear this stuff from the Bible thumping Wife every day. Phooey! All that Revival and haleluya stuff gets old.

• Tigger

Yes, as a raid, Very Scary indeed

I don't understand it either. Atheism is said not to be a religion, so why complain and bash every body else's beliefs. They claim that Christan's are the close minded ones when they can't even accept our religion.

I hope God has a better sense of humour