Could someone please help me if you can? Thanks.?

I have a tv that I need a remote control for, but it only has a D on it, (the tv that is, so I have no idea what the name brand of the television is. Could someone please help if you know what the name is? There is a curve half circling around the D. I have looked all over the net, back of the television with no luck. Appreciate any help figuring out what brand it is.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago

    I wonder if that's blank diamond? Maybe it isn't but i remember seeing a D with a curve around it before. If only i could remember what it was. Hope you figure it out

    P.S. Have you considered a universal remote? They suit a lot of brands of TVs and may just work

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.