How do I become popular and well liked?

I'm not so popular and well liked. please give me advice.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That depends on how much you want to *** lick other people. I've never given a **** about being popular. I'm very well liked for being myself, though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

popular is way to over rated, i started being popular about 4-5 years ago and about 5 months into it regretted everything i did to make myself who i was which was "popular". now that im in i cant get out and i wish that i wasnt popular becuase it sucks you into everything that you dont wanna be in. thats my opinion and if you wanna be "popular" than good luck with that. just be who you are and be proud of who you are.

• 1 decade ago

Don't worry about climbing the social ladder.

Just talk to people and get to know them for the sake of being a social person, not to be a pre-madonna in high-school.

• 1 decade ago

act nicely around people become more social and if someone hates u ignore them they are not worth knowing and ur time and be real nice

Source(s): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200910... plz i need help real bad i don't know what to do
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Be your self.. If you have to be something your not what fun is that?? If you do that you will never be liked. You will be looked at as fake.... good luck i think you really need it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.