Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I am in the 8th grade and i have never had a boyfriend. Is this bad?

i need answers!!!!!!!!!!

Update:

Update 2:

thanks for the answers!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hey wats up?

You should worry more about school rather than getting a bf

• 1 decade ago

no. thats deffinetly not bad. I have never had a boyfriend and Im a junior. Most of my friends havent had a boyfriend either. dont try to grow up faster than you can handle.

• 1 decade ago

no i am in 9th grade and have never had a boyfriend. i would rather be best friends with guys at the moment so you are just fine.

• 1 decade ago

No not at all!! I didnt get my 1st boyfriend untill the 9th grade and it was worth the wait :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sweetheart...don't pressure yourself to hook up. You don't need a man to be happy. Junior High and High school are times to make good memories with your friends. Love yourself for the beautiful person you are. you are OK just like you are.

• 1 decade ago

no way. I'm in 8th too and I have had one, while other girls in my grade are like, making out with high-schoolers. so, I personally think you're fine :)

• 1 decade ago

No, its not bad, its not necessary to have a boyfriend yet, just wait til you get older.im a senior and never had a boyfriend yet, & people are always surprised.

• 1 decade ago

no its not bad. you will find someone dont worry. Even if u are ugly there is someone out there for you. Dont get me wrong im not saying u are cuz i havent seen you.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

it's bad if it controls your life

Source(s): otherwise it's normal
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.