what would i need to do a nonsurgical nose job at home?

you would need to inject botox or filler onto your nose, but where would i get that stuff i need. its just a lot cheaper, and if you know what your doing, you save alot of money but still look great.

Favorite Answer

Please dont do this, even if you do get the stuff the chances of getting it the way you want it without practise is very low. surgeons have alot of experience but even they make mistakes, imagine what could happen if u had a shot.

Absolutely not. When they get rid of a bump, the surgeon actually goes inside your nostrils and takes a chisel and carves away the cartilege that is making the bump. You should never attempt anything of the type at home, at all. And putting pressure on it won't do anything, either. It isn't something that can be reshaped from the outside. If you are still young, keep in mind that your nose is one thing that continues to grow and change as you get older. In 10 years, the bump may not be as noticeable, and the shape of your face may have changed so that the whole thing is more pleasing to you. If waiting doesn't appeal to you, I suggest you start saving up for rhinoplasty. Since most cosmetic procedures like that are elective surgery, they are not covered by insurance companies. Get yourself a part time job and start putting money away. I know $5K seems like a lot of money, and it is, but where there's a will, there's a way, and if you start saving, eventually you will have the money to have your nose changed. In the meantime, please know this. I hated my nose until I was about 21 years old. I mean I really hated it. At some point, however, I got used to it, and it seemed to fit my face. Working on accepting yourself for who you are, and for the shapes and angles of your body as it is, will pay off a lot more in the long run than getting your nose done. Work on building your self esteem, and spend the money on something fun, like a sports car, instead :)

• T F

you will need the phone handy for the 911 call you will need to make. is this question serious??