How do I set YouTube.com as my homepage?

• Bill
    Favorite Answer

It depends on which Web browser you're using and your operating system (OS). I'm going to give you the steps in Mac OS X.

But for almost any browser under any OS, you can make it easier by first navigating to the YouTube main or index page, and closing any other tabs or windows you might have open.

Then, in Firefox, select Firefox -> Preferences. In the dialog box, click on the Main tab if it's not already selected. Under the Home page text field, there should be a button that says "Use Current Page" and two other buttons (if the first button says "Use Current Pages" then you have more than one tab or window open, and you can make all those pages your co-home pages, if you want that). Just click that button.

In Safari, after navigating to the YouTube main page, select Safari -> Preferences. In the dialog box, click on the General tab if it's not already selected. Under the Home page text field, there should be one button that says "Set to Current Page." In Safari it doesn't matter if you have more than one tab or window open. As long as the page you want to make your home page is on a tab or window front and center, that's the "current page" that clicking the "Set to Current Page" button will set as your home page.

The steps will be a little different in Windows (there's no Safari, but there is Internet Explorer), but the basic idea remains the same.

• weeden

Make Youtube My Homepage

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): set youtube homepage: https://shortly.im/pjwsp

Yahoo

look at the menu bar at the top and click tools

a new window will appear. ull see there an option to change ur computer browser.

press alt, t, then to internet options (after you are on youtube)

Should be on the "general" tab. Set "use curret" then press apply, then ok.

Hope this helps! :D

Source(s): Youtube fanatic!