white vaginal discharge & it smells funny ?!?

recently, i have a white discharge that smells weird. ive always had this dischrage since i started my menstrual cycle.. but it never smells like this before? also, i havent had my period for about 3 months cuz my period is IRREGULAR & NO i am not pregnant so this is not the cause of the discharge.. i have a obyn appt. on monday but i wanna know whats up with me earlier cuz i cant wait. i am sexually active & had 3 diff. sex partners.. but the last time i had sex was on the first week of june.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • J B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

This could be a yeast infection or it could be the beginning of bacterial vaginosis or an STD which can take some time to give you symptoms. If you have taken antibiotics recently for anything, it can cause a yeast infection and you can treat this yourself with over the counter Monistat. If you haven't, you will need to wait for the cultures to be obtained to figure out what is causing this.

Source(s): Health care provider
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well I dont think its any STD its yeast infection most probably which is very common in females. Doctor will prescribe you a cream and you will have to use if for a week and you will be done .

• 4 years ago

humorous scent isn't a demonstration of a yeast an infection. you maximum probable have a bacterial an infection, no longer a fungus. i do no longer want to offend you, regardless of the undeniable fact that it would desire to be an STD. bypass to the ob/gyn. They be attentive to each thing.

• 1 decade ago

go see a doctor it might be the start of a infection

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yeast infection..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.