would you think less of your boyfriend?

How would you feel if your boyfriend lost a fight to a girl?

for instance if she did something really bad to you and she was trying to seriously hurt you so he stepped in, and was trying to control her but instead she kicked him in the balls which sent him instantly to the ground. how would u feel about his manliness just losing a fight to a girl?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He didn't lose any fight because he didnt attack her. If he did, the fight would have already been over, but guys dont hit girls, he was just trying to break it up, so there wasnt any fight to lose. If he believed in hitting girls, he'd get up and choose where to strike, but most guys (not all) would just take it.

• 1 decade ago

Well with me and my husband it don't really hurt him it just ticks him off but i laugh at him about it later when no one is around though. But if you really love and care about him and his feelings than what happened shouldn't matter and a man getting kicked in the nuts is not some thing every man can take you know. It really hurts them and it's not right and it wasn't right for her to do that in the first place either. The only time i would ever kick a man there is if they were hurting me or a strange man grabbed me and everything.

• 1 decade ago

Why would you think less of him he was defending you, and him getting kick in the balls is not a fair fight. Im sure if he really wanted to take the other girl on he would of done it without a problem.

• 1 decade ago

No one can help where their nerve endings are.You BOTH could use self defense classes.Relationships are made up of teams ,not a one person acts.As for him being a man ,I've seen many people stand back and watch and even more stand by and laugh.Your boyfriend stepped forward and used what knowledge he had to try and help.Get the training.Choose your wars carefully, don't waste your breath on arguments that are not going to matter ten years from now anyway.This behavior makes people old before their time.

Source(s): Married 32 years.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

First off, he got kicked in the balls.....that can take anyone down.

Second,

How could it be thought less of him, he tried to control her (big mistake, it would be better to just be a human shield) and failed. He could have beat the **** out her.

It's a double standard, because even if she was trying to her you, and he strikes her....guess what, they both go to jail.

Don't you love America?

• 1 decade ago

No, i wouldn't.

Kicking a dude in the balls is a serious offense.

Ive heard its like shitting a brick....through your balls.

You guys still a man...just a very sore man.

• 1 decade ago

well its not like he could defend himself if she kicked him in the balls. i would not think less of him at all.

• 1 decade ago

I dont think she won, she took the cheap way out.

Besides he shouldn't be fighting girls to stick up for you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you care about him this would not matter and you wouldnt even be asking.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.