Coming out help please?

ok i got alot of friends and i would say only my best of them know i am gay... i talked to my couch about getting out of athletics but still play sports. my problem is i am a sports person and i am gay. i wonder how it is going to be when i come out. can you tell me what ot expect? and tips and stuff. last year nobody knew and everyone said that they never would of thought. and now this year everyone said that they can tell

my parents knows but my dad found out when he was in iraq and he is still there so i dont know how its going to be

i am 15 year old sophmore

First off how old are you? do your parents support you with money? I would be very careful you may want to wait till you can support your self unless you now your parents will be supportive there are some online support sites such as pflag and Empty Closets good luck

I found it easier to just come out to someone who can't keep your mouth shut, it reduces the awkward conversations, and you need to be yourself and you will find out who are your true friends