my son is two monthes old and today i noticed some stuff looked like dry skinb on his penius around the head?

hubby said it didnt look normal anyone have any experience with this should i worry? when i clean it he doesnt seam bothered should i take him to the doctor?

• CB

I wouldn't be too worried. Try putting some A&D ointment or Vaseline on it and see if it improves.

You could always just call the doctor to see what they say.

If the skin looks irritated, red, swollen, or infected I would take him to the doctor, but I'm thinking he's probably fine.

Source(s): Mom to a 7 week old baby boy!!

Its probably because you circumcised him. The penis is supposed to have a protective covering over the head, the foreskin, to keep it from drying out. You removed the covering so now its able to get overly dry. Just hope he doesn't have more issues.

And your hubby is right, it doesn't look normal-because you cut a huge part of his penile skin off!

(Btw, I'm assuming you circ'd him due to what you said...if you didn't and you're retracting, STOP.)

ewww thats digusting you sick sick person! why would you share this with complete strangers! GET SOME HELP!

Source(s): my own supreame knowledge