Which do you like a regular bow or a crossbow?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Regular bows are much better. I could sit here and right you a book of reasons to go with a compound or recurve bow.

1. regular bows are safer. They are safer because as soon as you get in the field you load your crossbow and it stays like that until you leave the woods. That whole time all you have to do is just give the trigger a bump and it will go off. A regular bow is not drawn until you are about to shoot, if it is not drawn it cannot fire. The only real danger is tripping and stabbing your self with an arrow.

2. Crossbows bows may not be legal for much longer. It is rumored that the laws makers are going to be making it illegal to use a crossbow during archery season. They are saying that they are to much like rifle.

3. Regulars bows allow you to hunt more places. A lot of land owners are willy to let people with bows hunt on there properties because they are quiet and the arrows won't travel like bullets. If you show up on some ones door step with a crossbow your odds are in the toilet, again because they are to much like guns.

4. Crossbows are for women and old people.

• 1 decade ago

A Re-curve Bow without a Quiver, and no Sights on it.*... A 45 pound Bow, 58 inches long for Hunting is Best.*

Source(s): * Run like a Deer.*....................Fly like an Eagle.*~~
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends on what i am doing. Hunting: crossbow(although i would rather use a gun because crossbows are kinda nasty and you have to get too close)

Playing and Target:REGULAR

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like the gun

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.