youtube did it omg no?

go to your channels,.. hello beta channels.

screw that, im quitting.

mine is a beta channel.

• Den B7

Bye bye!

Good luck in the future though, Windows 7 is coming soon. I guess you'll have to stop using computers. Your model of cell phone won't be made forever either... I guess you'll go back to using land lines. I hear that this is the last year that they are making 2009 model cars too... OMG what will you do?

Now as for me... I'm an old guy. My 1st computer used paper punch tapes to store files. However I've already adapted to the new channel design. I can't imagine where I'd be if I quit using computers when they invented the 5¼" floppy disks. I guess that some people just can't handle change.

Good luck in the future quitters!

OH HELL NAW O_O

"Welcome to the new version of YouTube channels; we've redesigned them to make them more interesting to watch and more fun to customize. Check out our blog post for more information. You and your viewers can watch and browse all the videos you add to your channel (via uploads, favorites, and playlists) without leaving the channel. We've copied over most of the customization options you picked from your old channel, but you might need to tweak a few settings here and there (your backgrounds, colors, etc.) to get things looking stylish in the new design. —The YouTube Team "

THEY DID NOT JUST GO THERE D: x]

Oh man, I know. Turns out that channels never logged into during the update are unaffected by this. Lol, my ShoopDaWooper will forever remain as it is. xD I am freezing it permanently. :p

yeah they changed mine too

they are forcing everyone to change

to the new oogly youtube channels

mine is normal?

• wtf. nothings wrong wit my channel. WTF ARE U TALKIGN ABOUT!!!