How can I make photos all one size?

I want a column of like 3 pictures connected and one size to go on myspace. How do I do it?

I've seen people do it..

Favorite Answer

First off, they have to be the same ratio. Say you have a photo that's 500 by 1000 pixels. That's a ratio of 1:2. Say you have another photo that's 300 by 500 pixels. That's a ratio of 3:5.

If they are not all the same ratio, you need to crop them so that they are.

Then, open each in an image editing program -- such as Photoshop -- and go to Image > Size. Change the size to whatever size you would like. Do the same with all three.

After that, open a new image. That can be one by going to File > New. If you want the photos to be next to each other, multiply the width of each image by 3, but keep the height the same. If you want them on top of one another, multiply the height by three but keep the width the same.

Then, copy and paste each image in as layers. Arrange them how you would like, merge the image down, and save.

If you need help, upload them to Photobucket / Tinypic / Etc. and send me the links via the Send a Message link on my profile; I can do it for you.

Use a sizing action droplet on CS4.

Batch process and your done.

well, that's how I do it.

photobucket