? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

She's really not my friend, what do I do?

So theres this girl, we'll call her A. So A & I have been friends since like, 1st grade. Start of 3rd grade year, I started homeschooling, & then A started thinking it was like, her job to get me around people even if I already know most of them, & still do. Now, I'm going back to public school in 2nd semester, & she's talking about who I need to be friends with, she knows all of the school, ect., but everyone I talk to doesn't even know her name. The problem is, she claims she smokes, drinks & trys to get high, however she also tells me a bunch of lies. Either way, thats not somebody I want to be friends with. I don't know how to tell her, or how to get us to drift apart, because she's just... I don't know how to explain it. & A is always calling me the 'Idiot Prep,' because she likes things like Hot Topic, while I like things like Abercrombie. She's really mean to overweight people, or mental people, ect., which again, aren't traits I want in a friend. Help???

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

dude the same happened to me she was so annoying and following me around. Just start ignoring her and let your relationship slowly fade.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.