Am I right wit my decision?

My problem is different, I don't know how you all feel. I am basically very emotional girl of 19 years. I am not fair and I am suffering from a disease so I thought of not marrying any person. Because if some one love me then they may leave in future.

But I feel i need a good guy who really understand me, I can't bear the tears if some one leave me...what to do....? Please some one help me....

Favorite Answer

Regardless of your medical condition, We all need someone to love and to be loved. If you find someone who can love you for who you are and accept you despite any flaws that we may have, Then you can count yourself rich beyond measure.

Why would you want to spend your life being alone and miserable?

Love is always worth the risk. It is better to have someone to enrich your life with love then to spend it alone.

Don't deny yourself of this precious opportunity. It makes us more complete then we can be by ourselves, And helps us face our most difficult times and lessens our burdens.

I honestly hope that you can experience this for yourself, And live a rich and fulfilling life.

I hope this has helped you and I wish you well.

When you fall in love you are always taking the chance that you are going to get hurt, or that you may end up hurting the other person. But, if you don't take the chance then you will never have the chance of falling in love. When someone truly loves you they will be there in good and bad times and it will last forever, but you will not find that person if you choose to not take the chance of getting hurt. As they say, " It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all." Go out and find your true love, you might have to kiss a lot of frogs and shed a lot of tears before you find him, but it will be worth it! Take chances you only get one life!

Suffering from a disease or not, relationships end and people get hurt. It happens all the time a million times a day ! Take chances and LIVE your life !!

If someone loves you they will NEVER leave you no matter what.

They will love you in your good time and bad times.

People are capable of loving you if you are open to being loved.

I don't mean for you to go out and be an open book.

NO.

But open up a bit. Let people get to know you and get yo know people. The people that matter don't leave.

People take the chance of their loved one leaving them everyday, it is part of life, and if you think of it not as scary as living a lonely boring life, Right? exactly TAKE CHANCES, MAKE MISTAKES, LOVE LIFE <3

DAMN TOO BAD YOU DON'T KNOW ME. im 19 and ide prolly stick with you till death since i never am allowed to have a gf. too bad. just live with the tears cuz thats how life is.

If they truly do love you than you shouldn't have to worry about them leaving you, and if they do leave you, then it might just be that you two weren't meant to be together.

no one gets out alive in life. EVERYONE deals with heartbreak.

even if it's true love, love doesn't always last forever.

take a risk!

I'm not sure if you are religious or not, but praying always helps me in tough situations, it's worth a try!

i agree with kit kat..its okay if they leave you that happens daily to people all around the world.

but if someone loves u they will always love you!!

answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnDGN...