should i faceboook her or not?

Today, I went to a soccer game with the thought of asking her out...she was w/ her friends the whole time...ended up not talking to her...but b4 i left i think one of her friends saw me and maybe she saw me 2...but i left anyways(chickend out)

any who i know her facebook account..should i facebook her today or wait 'til another day?

I thought it would b weird if i facebook her today and because she could have seen me today and if she saw me she'll be like "WTF, why didnt he approach me?"

what would u guys do?

Favorite Answer

haha! just add her and talk to her on there and once you get used to her you can go from there. No biggie.

Dude, do you know how many random people add you on facebook? When you add her tell her that you're adding her because you saw her at the game and wanted to get to know her better.

I would facebook her. Why not, it will show that you are opening the lines of communication. I would just say to her, "Hey, saw you today...wanted to come talk, but I had (some excuse) what have you been up too?" Just take it easy....talk to her!!

ask her to see a movie. then ask her out at the end of the movie.

your seeeriously overthinking a facebook add.