Boyfriend calls me ugly? Would you be upset?

we joke around a lot, and sometimes he calls me ugly. and even though we're messing around.. sometimes it hurts and i don't even want to talk to him anymore.

would you be upset? or should I just forget about it?

Favorite Answer

He may have been playing with you or something if he was then don't be mad but if he wasn't then just explain to him how you don't like that he called you that. Um...I think that if you forget about it then it might happen again.

Don"t You Stop That Hell Hi Is A Moron It's Clear Hi Don't Like You Hi Just Use You Fore His Work That's Not Mean BF/GF You Should Shut Up That Junk & Show Him You Are A Human & He Don't Have Right To Rack You You Shold Show him Your Power & Bravness

If he's joking around and it hurts you, then tell him you don't like it when he jokes around saying stuff like that.

Be mindful, guys say stuff that are disrespectful but don't mean to hurt you at the least.

I'm a guy and sometimes I say stuff like that, but hurting a girls feelings is the least intention I have.

Just talk it out if it makes you upset, but if you don't want to make him feel awkward, just pretend its a compliment lol.

Yes I would be upset. I would ask him to stop, tell him it hurts your feelings. If he doesn't stop, dump him, as he obviously doesn't respect you. It is hurtful & something you probably will never forget. I had a bf that called me "butterball" which really bugged me & implied I was fat (I was very thin then so it should not have bothered me, but 20 years later I still remember it).

When your messing around and he says that...in a messing around kinda way say ouch that really hurt, and hopefully hell still get the memo without u having to come out about it.

My boyfriend's never done that but I know if he did I would be upset.

You should tell him it hurts your feelings, and you understand that it's just kidding around, but you'd like him to stop. He should not be joking like that about you.

yea i'd be upset. i think calling you ugly is taking the joking around too far. seriously, tell him that it hurts your feelings.

when you joke around do you call him names? If you do maybe he's trying to let you know it doesn't feel good. If you don't call him names tell him even in joking it makes you feel put down and you wish he wouldn't.

did you ever tried to tell him you don't like it when he calls you ugly?

if i was a girl and some one called me ugly i would be upset >.<

hopes it works out :)

Tell him how much it upsets when you he says that...and if he keeps saying it, leave him. Every girl deserves to be called beautiful by their significant other....not ugly.