what is a good example for the saying, "the worst wheel of the cart makes the most noise."?

Please, i need an answer!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When you are in a band, or music group. If only one person plays a wrong note the entire group sounds bad and terrible. It is very noticeable.

• 4 years ago

Nope, a miles greater probably life like clarification is that each and each physique 4 wheels made have been of comparable and appropriate high quality. however the undesirable wheel is the only that has sustained greater stress than the different wheels with the aid of stress pushed inconsistently concept the wheels. in case you notice, maximum undesirable wheels are interior the back of the cart because of the fact many human beings positioned their bodyweight on the take care of at the same time as pushing. You tend to work out those style of human beings putting their bellies on appropriate of the take care of, or resting on it.

• 1 decade ago

This comes from personal experience!!

There are six of us working on a group project in college. Seemingly, everything is going along well, we are all working together to reach our goal (essentially, we are the wheels).

Well, there is one woman, who thinks it is her God-given right to be the "supervisor" in all situations. Her idea of work is telling everyone else what they should be doing. She doesn't like any of our ideas and shoots them down each time, but she doesn't offer up any ideas of her own. She says this is because she has put enough effort into this project already (the worst wheel!!)

Now she's complaining to our professor that the entire group is going to give her a bad grade since we aren't "working as a team anymore. No one else is concerned about our grade right now but her, in reality we're doing fine! (Making the most noise!!)

Hope this helps!

• Richie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Rush Limbaugh.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think this phrase has to do with someone in a team doing the same amount of work as the others but just moaning moaning all the way - they are the worst member of the team, they need to just be quiet and get on with it like everyone else!

• 1 decade ago

a college (or any sports team) being viewed in a poor light because specific athletes in their program get media coverage for breaking the law.

• 1 decade ago

I think what you mean is that the nosiest one gets the most attention.

Edit: Misread your question. The answer before mine is what you're looking for.

• 1 decade ago

are you sure your not thinking of

"the squeakiest wheel on a cart gets the most oil"?

• 1 decade ago

if you have a group of four people, the ugliest one will bring the rest of the group down to their level

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.