What do people see in you?? (quiz)?

heres the quiz:

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/13986032/what...

copy & paste your answer please!

heres my answer

People think your are the popular type.

People see you as the pretty girl with a million friends that they wish they were. Your'e friendly, and know how to treat people so they feel liked and accepted- so people become your friends and ask you for your friend advice. Congrats!

Update:

woah, a lot of people got the popular type answer! lol!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

People see you as the pretty girl with a million friends that they wish they were. Your'e friendly, and know how to treat people so they feel liked and accepted- so people become your friends and ask you for your friend advice. Congrats!

Source(s): Pretty girl! yay... o.o and that isn't how people see me.
  • 1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

WE GOT THE SAME :DD

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

People think you are a braniac.

They come to you for homework help, copy off your paper, and are astounded by how easy it is for you to ace a test. You just don't notice it because your'e so used to having a huge brain. Congrats!

wow, i feel nerdy. hmmm. i bet half the ppl that said they were the "popular type" lied. that test was so obvious with what your results will be. i mean, you honestly think whoever clicked "whatever taylor's is....(sigh)" doesnt know that there results will end up being something about them being boy crazy? wow. thumbs down me. i dont care.

• 1 decade ago

People think you are a braniac.

They come to you for homework help, copy off your paper, and are astounded by how easy it is for you to ace a test. You just don't notice it because your'e so used to having a huge brain. Congrats!

:)

• 4 years ago

a million. he's okay. i would not call myself a fan yet i'm not a hater the two. I only think of he's okay and consistent with risk even cool at cases. 2. Ummm... how is that wrestling appropriate? Blue. 3. HHH as a chum because of the fact then i ought to bypass to each and all of the exhibits and meet each and all of the wrestlers. it may well be rather cool. 4. Cena as a cousin because of the fact i for my area do not want a brother and HBK appears like a jerk. 5. JBL as a brother. Dunno. he's cool.

• Link
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

People think you are a bully.

You don't see yourself as a bully, but with all the stealing and fighting, you look like one. You probably think it's all fun and games, even when they're on the groung crying and bleeding. Be nicer, don't fight!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

People think you are great with guys.

How does she know so much about guys? They wonder why you give such good guy advice, even though you never seem to be with one. Do you read romance? Are you a romantic at heart?

yeah...right.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.