Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

could really use your advice. What do you think? Pregnancy or something else?

Hello forum,

I could really use your advice. Around the time my af (about the third of this month) was suppose to show I had me normal pms signs, but the cramps were only on my left side( now it feels tight and occasionally cramps). Now still no af and I have nausea, frequent headaches, and my nose is congested (only on one side thankfully). Oh, and I really don't think I'm ill. Also I have been having odd dreams, a few nights a go I had a dream that I had delivered a baby girl I could she what she was going to look like and very thing then I looked down again she was a leaf, the other dreams all involve me being in water, strange, I know. I would really appropriate your in put, I'm a little lost. I plan on taking a test next week is still no af. Thanks for your time!

• Nymphy
    Favorite Answer

Well Iria, I would say it look promising. Those are signs of early pregnancy. You should check out these sites

pregnancy.about.com/cs/duedates/a/duedates.htm

www.justmommies.com/duedate.shtml

whattoexpect.com

parents.com

they are all good site

GL!

Those are definatlly pregnancy signs and sometimes women get strange dreams,often related to pregnancy,when they're pregnant. If you don't ever usually get headaches,that's a good sign. At least is was for me....twice. First Response is a good test to take. EPT said i wasn't pregnant when I was.