Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

poll:have you ever seen someone have a handicap sticker in their window.....?

and park in a handicap zone and get out and be walking just fine?

Favorite Answer

I used to think they had nothing wrong when I would see this

But I learned to really not judge, as some do have disabilities

we just can't see them....m

edit: though I know some do abuse this...

• Kathy

I've seen several funny ones... This is it, I don't have another car Warning! I brake for hallucinations Cover me, I'm changing lanes My son isn't an honor student. He plays poker. Honk if anything falls off. Dear Auntie Em. Hate you, hate Kansas. Taking the dog. Dorothy.. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

yes because 1.not all disabilities are visible so just because someone looks normal or perfectly fine doesn't mean they don't have problems walking that require a handicapped placard

and 2. some people are just lazy and inconsiderate.

I used to. Now I know that many people don't have a visually apparent need for parking in a handicap spot.

maybe they're having an okay day and don't need the cane or walker. My mom doesn't always use her cane but she can't walk from one end of the parking lot to the other.

There are those who use the placards of relatives and stuff - the police crack down on those in my town.

yep i worked security at a state college. people in parents or relatives cars, and not a dang thing i could do about it. some folks got some nerve.

many times I've seen this.

jackasses

sure have,for the lazy@sses!

yes it pisses me off :/