in sims 2, can i convert a community lot to a residential and make the business a home business?like delarosa?

my sim has a home and a community lot for her ballet store. i want her to live in the ballet store (make a separate living quarters) and still keep the business/ballet studio. can i use some changelotzoning cheats or something? has anyone ever done this?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've never used that cheat before so I'm not exactly sure how it would work, but I think if you change the zoning of the business to residential, move in to the lot, then call and start home business, you would start your business from scratch. You would lose any business perks and everything after changing the zone.

• 4 years ago

it is going to be indoors the Sims 2 Cheat %., no? it rather is in mine :P possibly you gotta replace your cheat %.? i'm assuming you do have the cheat %. as i do now no longer understand a Sims participant that doesn't.

• 1 decade ago

no you cannot, the whole lot has to be community or residential you can change whole lot from one to the other but, you cannot make the lot multiple types

• 1 decade ago

yes u can

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.