How do I bet in Ladbrokes.com webpage on a football match?

Honduras plays against US today and want to know how do I bet in this webpage. They mention several odds, of home and away but don't understand them? Is higher the odds good or bad? What does 5/1 with score of 1-0 in favor of the home team mean?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

5/1 means they have it a 1 in 5 chance. If you bet £1, you would £5 pounds back (or £6 i think, because you get your money back aswell).

Same as 10/1 you would get £10 if you bet £1. Get it?

Start off betting small amounts until you understand it more, otherwise you're end up losing alot more money.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

The Ninety Minute Betting Refers to the standard legnth of the football match, including any injury time, such as the 3 minutes that were added on as a result of stoppages, in a cup situation, if the scores are level after the normal period of play, then Extra Time is played, this however is not covered by the 90 Minute betting, Basically because the match was a draw. There are markets available for extra time wins, or even penalty shootouts, or a combination of every possibility would be that "to qualify for the next round" market. To give you a short answer, your bet is a loser

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.