Should I start Kurt Warner or Joe Flacco this (week 4) weekend?

Kurt Warner is playing against Houston and Joe Flacco is playing Cincinnati. Cincinnati's defensive numbers are better than Houston's but Flacco has been playing really well so I can't decide. Please include reasons why you would play one over the other, and cite statistics you used. Thanks for any intelligent input.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would start Warner, Houstons D isnt as good as Cincys, Ex. Leon Hall has been shutting down team #1 recievers, Brandon Marshall Had 4 catches for 27 yards, Greg Jennings had 0 catches for 0 yards, Santonio Holmes had 1 catch for 18 yards and Braylon Edwards had 0 for 0, so Flacco will essetially have one less reciever to throw to. Flacco has been good but i see a bad game for him this week. And Zonas offinse is gonna blow up and down the field on Houston. I would say warner ends up with 350 yard and 3 or 4 TDs this week, but thats just a prediction

• 1 decade ago

I'de go with Warner...his numbers havn't been great so far but Houstons secondary is lax...he also has much better targets in Fitz, Boldin, Breaston etc. Flacco has been playin well but the Bengals D has really stepped up...The Ravens offensive line looked like pee-wee football players last week against an aging Pats defense...Warner will have a big game...I predict 18 points

• 1 decade ago

Start Warner....even though the Cards have been looking like crap, they're coming off a bye and are gonna go off tomorrow against the Texans. I predict Warner to throw 3 TDs tomorrow and all of his receivers are at 100% right now. I don't think Flacco's gonna have too big of a day and Cincy's defense is looking pretty good. Go with Warner, you'll be glad you did!

• 4 years ago

Warner with out question. against the 49ers secondary he will have yet another 3 hundred yd overall performance to characteristic to his resume. Flacco is stable yet he basically manages the game for the Ravens. The coaching workforce purposely does no longer positioned the game on his shoulders.....yet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Warner

Because

Flacco_Will_Get_Owned

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.