We Can All Agree That President Obama's Nobel Peace Prize Was Richly Deserved. When Will The GOP ?

Admit that the Obama will continue to kick their azsses in for the next 8 years and give up ?

• Reba K
    Favorite Answer

Never. They are drowning in their hate and it's delicious to watch

• Coasty

Your initial premise is totally wrong. "We Can All Agree That President Obama's Nobel Peace Prize Was Richly Deserved." Is what a well fed Poland China Pig leaves on the ground when he ambles away from the trough.

Increasing troop levels in Afghanistan as well as continuing the war in Iraq should disqualify Obama from winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

It pains me to say this, but you are in the dark about politics. Since when does a person with only 12 days in office gets to be nominated for such an award and win. Again, just 12 days in office. Not 12 months, just 12 days.

If Obama had an iota of class in his being, which he clearly does not, he would decline the prize. He knows as well as the rest of us that he has done nothing to deserve it. It was purchased for him in an effort to save his bowl-circling presidency from finally going down the drain.

It's a Peace Prize, right? GOP administrations start wars, destroy peaceful accords achieved by previous democratic administrations and cause negative opinions of US around the world. At this rate, they would never be able to qualify.

As far as Nobel standards are concerned, he deserved it. That organization doesn't have very high standards that often. Sometimes they get it right, but most of the time they give it to people who want anything BUT peace.

Sure just like all the other Terrorist so Richly deserved it.

He is were he belongs I unlike you know what a farce that award is.

The only thing I will admit is liberals have us down for now! As usual we can make the come back and more! So don't count us out ever!!

I'm sure you liberals paid a lot for that medal! I wish I could afford one! Always wanted a hunk of gold around my neck like bra barry! Ohhh dawg!

• ?

When I figure out what he did his first 11-12 days to merit even being nominated. Still trying to figure that one out. I think it is a slap in the face of all the people who were more deserving.

Richly Deserved? He did NOTHING. Wake up.