HELP ME PLEASE IM FREAKING OUT!!!?

ok so last year i LOVED this guy (Josh) but he did not like me we go to different schools now and every time i turn around i hear and see him but its not really him i dream of him but like i said he liked me maybe a little bit but i can't like another guy i try but i can't just forget him!! every time i try to get his # my friends trick me!! please help me!

has no computer

he likes me a little more now!!

they give me another guys # to c what i will say to him!

Favorite Answer

Hallucinations are a sign of schizophrenia. Please see a psychologist, you need help.

Source(s): Experience

baby girl, thats a infatuation....and its very dangerous, let it go, get urself together, and this is pure evidence that you're not redy for a relationship, because you cant seperate your feelings of ur hormones and your actions toward pursuit. Stay blessed.

Source(s): www.freewebs.com/dimpiministry

What do you mean, your friends trick you when you try to get his digits? If you get a phone book you could look up his last name. Or if you know his email address or Facebook/Myspace profile.

they're tricking you for your own good. obsession is not flattering, you need to calm down and think about your life for a bit before you even try dating someone else.

its NOT love,

its OBSSESION.

trust me, ive been thru that.

move on.

try to give yourself a higher price, dont put yourself down for a guy that didnt ask u out yet or doesnt show any kind of interest.

how do you know he likes you? don't you think if he WAS interested, he'd try to get YOUR number? you're probably coming off as creepy-stalkerish saying you love him and all. chill out.

Maybe your friend know something that you don't. Maybe they know that he's moved on or didn't like you at all. If they are good friends you'll trust them.

i think you're missing him,

easiest way i can think of is msn, facebook if he has one

awwwwhhhh you love him!!!!!

u dream about him u hear him u see him

YOUR IN LOVEEE

try to call him and tell your freind that you are serious!