HELP ME PLEASE IM FREAKING OUT!!!?

ok so last year i LOVED this guy (Josh) but he did not like me we go to different schools now and every time i turn around i hear and see him but its not really him i dream of him but like i said he liked me maybe a little bit but i can't like another guy i try but i can't just forget him!! every time i try to get his # my friends trick me!! please help me!

Update:

has no computer

Update 2:

he likes me a little more now!!

Update 3:

they give me another guys # to c what i will say to him!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hallucinations are a sign of schizophrenia. Please see a psychologist, you need help.

Source(s): Experience
  • 1 decade ago

baby girl, thats a infatuation....and its very dangerous, let it go, get urself together, and this is pure evidence that you're not redy for a relationship, because you cant seperate your feelings of ur hormones and your actions toward pursuit. Stay blessed.

Source(s): www.freewebs.com/dimpiministry
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What do you mean, your friends trick you when you try to get his digits? If you get a phone book you could look up his last name. Or if you know his email address or Facebook/Myspace profile.

• 1 decade ago

they're tricking you for your own good. obsession is not flattering, you need to calm down and think about your life for a bit before you even try dating someone else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

its NOT love,

its OBSSESION.

trust me, ive been thru that.

move on.

try to give yourself a higher price, dont put yourself down for a guy that didnt ask u out yet or doesnt show any kind of interest.

• 1 decade ago

how do you know he likes you? don't you think if he WAS interested, he'd try to get YOUR number? you're probably coming off as creepy-stalkerish saying you love him and all. chill out.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe your friend know something that you don't. Maybe they know that he's moved on or didn't like you at all. If they are good friends you'll trust them.

• 1 decade ago

i think you're missing him,

easiest way i can think of is msn, facebook if he has one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

awwwwhhhh you love him!!!!!

u dream about him u hear him u see him

YOUR IN LOVEEE

• 1 decade ago

try to call him and tell your freind that you are serious!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.